In this episode, Anthony and Cameron interview real estate expert, Zach Walkerlieb of The Walkerlieb Group & Coldwell Banker.
This episode we interview real estate expert, Zach Walkerlieb of The Walkerlieb Group & Coldwell Banker.
Zach pulls out his “crystal ball” for 2020 and we discuss:
- We start with the important question first: “Is Tom Brady buying a house in Las Vegas?”
- What Zach learned from underwriting for properties for investors
- Zach’s view on what will happen with appreciation for real estate – What makes the US an attractive investment for foreigners?
- How to find out information about zip codes you are looking to invest in?
- What questions to ask your “real estate” team – Overview how a tax-free 1031 Exchange works
- How to get comfortable investing outside of your local market – Where interest rates are going? – Advantages of higher interest rates
- Has the new tax rules impacted people from buying a house?
- What makes real estate such an attractive investment?
- Are there hundreds of empty homes owned by banks and investors, waiting to be sold?
The books Zach recommended:
- Fake by Robert Kiyosaki
- What is the Future and Why Its Up to Us Lifespan: Why We Age and Why We Do Not Have To by David A. Sinclair
- Sapiens and Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
You can reach Zach at 702-743-9988