“A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.” – Francis Bacon.
Questions are crucial especially when we are learning something for the first time. We have gathered the top 15 FAQ’s and will be answering them in a two-part series to help our listeners better understand the Infinite Banking Concept.
Questions discussed in this episode include:
- But I can get a higher rate of return…
- Why isn’t everybody doing this?
- Why do I have to pay interest to borrow my own money?
- Can I roll my 401(k) into this?
- Does the insurance company steal my cash value when I die?
- How much of my CV can I borrow? And how quickly?
- Can/Should I have more than one policy?
- Won’t I get killed by the agent’s high commissions?
“I can get a higher rate of return” YouTube Video
Does the insurance company steal my cash value YouTube Video